22nd of July 2020
Input/output and power protections
Improve the protection of your Agrónic against electrical surges or electric shocks and avoid sending your equipment in for repair.
Install a digital and analog input/output protection board for an additional safety that is external and easy to replace.
Ideal for installations with:
• Unstable power lines
• Defects in solenoid winding
• Broken solenoid or sensor cables
• Common electrical discharge areas
• Long distance analog or digital sensor wiring
With these protections, you will avoid having to send in your controller to Progrés.
How does it work?
If there is a surge, the varistor on the plate of each input/output generates a short circuit that causes the fuse to break, protecting the Agrónic.
If there is an over-consumption (solenoids or sensors) and the amperage of the fuse is exceeded, it blows and cuts off the current flow, protecting the Agrónic.
Available plate models:
• Protection of 10 relay outputs and power supply outputs for all controllers except latch models
• Protection of 10 digital inputs and 12V general power supply for all controllers
• Protection of 10 digital inputs and general 230Vac power supply only for Agrónic 4000 and Agrónic 7000
• Extension protection of 10 relay outputs for controllers with more than 10 outputs
• Protection of 1 analog input